A Message Regarding Covid-19
Pacific In Vitro Fertilization Institute cares about the health and safety of our patients, staff, and community. We are continually taking steps to protect our staff and patients during this time of crisis with COVID-19 (Coronavirus). As the situation changes, we will adapt as necessary to stay in accordance with the CDC, ASRM and local public health authorities.
On site safety protocols:
- Please come alone to your appointments, your friend/family member will be asked to wait in the car.
- All patients will be screened for exposure and risk factors for COVID-19, which includes taking your temperature upon entry.
- We have limited the number of patients that are seen in office at a time.
- Seating in our waiting room has been adjusted so patients are 6 feet apart.
- All staff and patients must wear masks during your office visit; staff will wear additional PPE when needed.
- We have elevated our in-office cleaning and sanitizing procedures.
- If you or anyone in your household is sick, please reschedule your appointment. If you come into the clinic and are showing any symptoms of illness you will be asked to leave. We are practicing as many social distancing measures as possible.
- If you demonstrate symptoms of illness during a treatment cycle, or if you test positive for COVID-19 mid-cycle, your cycle will be cancelled.
If you have traveled within the past 14 days of your office visit, you will be required to show a negative COVID-19 antigen test.
Pacific In Vitro is back to full operations. Please call our office at (808) 946-2226 if you would like to schedule an appointment.
Please know that we are thinking of you and remain committed to your safety. If you have any questions or concerns please call our office at (808) 946-2226 or email us at email@example.com.
If you would like additional general information on COVID-19, please visit the sites below.
We look forward to serving you throughout your fertility journey.